Cancellation & Refund Policy
- The user who has paid for the appointment booked, needs to intimate myHealthmeter before 48 hours of appointment regarding the cancellation or re-scheduling of appointment.
- In case where the User, does not show up for the appointment booked with a Hospital or Diagnostic center, without cancelling the appointment beforehand, the amount will not be refunded.
- In case where the myHealthmeter has cancelled the appointment and if the user doesnâ€™t want to re-schedule the appointment to any other date, they need to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting for refund.Payment will be initiated within 5 working days
- Users will not be entitled for any refunds in cases where, the Practitioner is unable to meet the User at the exact time of the scheduled appointment time and the User is required to wait, irrespective of the fact whether the User is required to wait or choose not to obtain the medical services from the said Practitioner.
- In the event that, the Practitioner with whom User has booked a paid appointment via the myHealthmeter APP, has not been able to meet the User, User will need to write to us at email@example.com within five (5) days from the occurrence of such event;
in which case, the paid amount will be refunded to the User within the next five (5) to six (6) business days in the original mode of payment done by the User while booking.