Roles and Responsibilities
- Idealization, conceptualization, and production of Print collateral like leaflets, banners, posters, visiting cards, dockets, brochures, standees, marketing materials etc.
- Working as part of a team with digital marketing managers, copywriters, marketing managers, and web developers.
- Ability to present ideas and create new designs.
- We have a new role available for someone who thrives on variety, tight deadlines, demanding projects and never runs out of creative ideas.
- You will work on a variety of projects including Social Media creatives, Presentations, Infographics, Newsletters, Brochures, etc.
- Candidate must have knowledge for graphic Designing, video Editing, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, 2/3D animation, Adobe flash, InShot, and other media editing tools.
- UG: Any Graduate
- PG: Any Postgraduate
- Experience – 2 to 4 Years